One Hundred, Cien, Hundert, Cent, Cento, Cto, Seratus….
Hey! Want to know some interesting facts about the number 100?
Yes, you say?
You’ve been waiting for just this very thing?
Great, you’ve come to the right place!
No? Well, knowledge is power. So, you are welcome.
1. In 2015, Forbes listed Lee Boo-Jin of South Korea as the World’s 100th Most Powerful Woman. (The CEO of the Big Ass Company, where I work, is in the top 50….but I’m not going to say who she is….because she could probably have me killed….or fired….more likely fired than killed….I hope).
2. The 100th episode of of Friends, was called “The One Hundredth.”
3. The American Film Institute listed “Yankee Doodle” as the 100th Greatest American Movie of all time.
4. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
5. A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.
6. A “jiffy” is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
7. Squirrels can fall 100 feet without hurting themselves.
8. Moose can eat over 100 pounds of plants each day.
9. If you believe everything you find on the internet, than 100% of these facts are true.
10. I recently reached 100 followers!
Great big thank-you to everyone who has made their way….in whatever way you got here….to my little corner of the internet to read, follow and comment on what you’ve found here.
P.S. Some of you are kind of pervy….I’m talking to you person who found me by searching “How can I make my wife nple slip?” First, why abbreviate nipple? Second, Ask her?
Also, same to you person who found me by searching, “Stepmom all dressed up for birthday porn.” Hey, whatever floats your boat….I appreciate you stopping by, though I assume you were sorely disappointed by what you found, so sorry….I guess.
All are welcome!