Such a Lovely Gesture!
Having only recently entered the world of blogging, I still have much to learn….like:
When is the best time to post a new entry?
When is the worst?
Am I doing this …. too much? (dot, dot, dot, dot….in case anyone was wondering what I meant there)….
How does anyone even find this blog?
Has anyone found this blog?
According to the rules, I am to provide seven titillating facts about myself….oh, wait, not titillating facts, just seven facts or THINGS about myself….(titillating / things same difference)….and then nominate 15 other new’ish blogs that I also find to be quite lovely.
titillating Things / Facts:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book. I have read it every summer since I was twelve.
2. In addition to my family, hiking is among the great loves of my life. I have hiked in the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, Mount Rainier, the Grand Tetons and many more. I’m also slightly obsessed with the Appalachian Trail and have been section hiking it with my sister-in-law….We call ourselves, “Two Chicks with Too Much Stuff.” I hope to someday through-hike the trail with my little boy.
3. I’m a cancer survivor. I am 2 years, 9 months and 13 days cancer free.
4. I love a hot cup of Starbuck’s, but I wish that when I ordered a $5.00 cup, that I got at least $4.00 worth of coffee….instead of $2.00 worth of coffee and $3.00 worth of foam.
5. I consider people watching a valid hobby.
6. I heart Maine – It truly is The Way Life Should Be.
7. Everything I needed to know about life, I learned from the original Beverly Hills 90210…OK, maybe not EVERYTHING, but a decent amount of stuff.
15 New’ish Blogs I Think Are Lovely (in no particular order of loveliness):
5. In Step
The remainder aren’t so new….but new to me….being new to all this….
Thank you again! I hope you will continue to think I’m lovely after my next post is completed….it’s about the bathroom.